Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Time for a Road Trip

It is November. No hope of any lawn sales, not until spring. How sad. There will be the "white elephant tables" at the upcoming church fairs, that will be nice; however, not the same as doing a lawn sale hunt. A comment made on my last blog (thank you Kelly) got me thinking that it was time for a road trip....to visit all Goodwill and Salvation Army stores in my neck of the woods. That would cover Raymond, Windham, Westbrook, Portland, South Portland and of course my hometown, Gorham. Who knows what treasures await.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope that you had good luck today! I don't have my own blog, but I do live practically "right around the corner" from you in Standish. I found your blog through Tiff from Folded Gingham's blog. Small world huh?!

Winchester Manor said...

Treasue hunting is one of my favorite things! I once found a 7 piece Limoges vanity set from the early 1900's in perfect condition at a Salvation Army for a mere $15.00 dollars. I could hardly contain my excitment...as soon as I got in my car I let out the biggest squeal!

I hope you find some fabulous treasures! Happy hunting!!

I want to thank you so much for your kind comment! I'm looking forward to visiting with you and seeing how you do Christmas!!

Love and hugs,
Karyn