Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving




The table has been cleared and the leftovers put away. Our guests have said good-bye and all have arrived safely at their homes. We were only 6 at the table this year, when I had been expecting 12. An unexpected death of a friend and changed family travel plans made for lots of leftovers. My table looked lovely with place cards (thanks to House Wren Studio) and Thanksgiving Greeting (thanks to Little Pink Studio). I did get to use my collection of amber glass for the table, mantle and buffet. Today and every day, I am thankful for my family, my home, our jobs, the food on our table and that friends and family are all in good health. I would also like to thank the people that have visited and commented on my blog. It is so nice to meet you all. So from my home to yours, Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sherrie! Your table looked lovely.

And I can't wait to see more pics of your trees. I love to use non ornaments for my trees too.