Thursday, January 21, 2010

Change in Name Official



This is a photo of my new key. Who knew that something as utilitarian as a key could be made so stylish! I found this at Lowe's when looking for wooden finials. It just adds a little bling to my key chain. It is fun. It's me!

It is just like my new blog title..... something more fun ... more me.

Thank you to my wonderful blogging buddies who took the time to offer their support and advise on my decision to change the title of my blog. It was as if we had sat down for a cup of tea and had a nice chat. Honestly, if you are ever up in Maine, drinks and a lobster roll are on me. As you can see, I did change the name to A Conversation at Goodwill. I do love the sound of it. For any of my followers, you don't have to change anything. On your own sites, under sites you follow, it should already show as the new name. It was a low tech solution, just editing the name under layout. The actual official address still shows needle nails and lawnsale finds, but anyone clicking on the new name or my site photo will get right here.

Although I had carefully picked my first title to represent that I sew, paint, and build things, along with being the queen of thrift stores and lawnsales, it seemed more appropriate that my posts were more like conversations with friends. Now that the holidays are over, and my sewing room has been cleaned ..... I will start posting more of my finds and creations.... with more conversations to follow. As always, thank you friends for joining me on this wonderful journey of blogging. I've got the key .... let's go!!!

3 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sherrie... so cute! And I love your new key! I want one! Glad the change over to the new name was a simple one for you, and I look forward to all of your new posts and your wonderful "conversations" and finds at Goodwill! xoxo Julie Marie

Linda @ A La Carte said...

So happy you decided to change the name. I like it much better, seems to be more who you are. Your key is very cute!

Barbara Jean said...

Sherrie,

Just came by to thank you for signing up to follow my blog.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

ok I'm off to check things out here. =0)

blessings

barbara jean