Friday, February 18, 2011

We have a Winner


We have a winner!! The Fifth Annual One World One Heart worldwide blogging party sadly has come to an end. Thank you Lisa Swifka for hosting this huge party. I know it must have been a lot of work and your efforts are appreciated. Thank you to all the folks that stopped by for a visit. Once more I met so many nice people. It really surprised me to see how many participating bloggers come from England and Australia. But it was a Kentucky girl that won, Jacque of Detailed 4u Collections was the winner of my Maine-themed giveaway. So my lobster goodies are on their way down south. Sorry I wish I could send the edible kind. Hope you Enjoy.

Thank you Graphics Fairy for the clip art.
Got it at Goodwill
Sherrie

2 comments:

MyFancy's Author said...

Your blog design is looking lovely! :)

Unknown said...

Aw...lobstertails! Oh well...congrats!