Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

The sun is shining and you can actually start to see green grass. It is going to be a beautiful day. The church bells are ringing from the church next door and I am getting ready to go to the service. I love Easter hymns the best. It is spring!

I have a new energy and purpose in life and like the trees that are starting to bud, I too am budding. It is an exhilarating time. Thank you to all you have continued their journey with me. Your support has been invaluable. I look forward to a lot of new things but especially I look forward now to the start of the lawnsale season!!! After all, that is who I am, and that hasn't changed a bit.

Happy Easter friends and family.

Got it at Goodwill
Sherrie

P.S. Thank you Graphics Fairy for the cute picture

8 comments:

the teacher's pets said...

I love your vintage Easter card very much! I haven't been reading your blog lately but I plan to catch up on my favorite thrift shopper's happenings! Hope your day is a special one!

Lynn said...

Lovely graphic Sherrie! Happy Easter-enjoy:@)

Dude ! said...

Enjoy your blog...Happy Easter ! ....Dude @ http://www.moneyinthegarage.com/

Gypsea Nurse said...

Sherrie~ Happy Easter! Enjoy your day!
Smiles~
C

Marigene said...

Sherrie, hope you had a nice Easter. Yes, it is getting to be time for the lawn/yard sales!

Oakland Daily Photo said...

I agree. Spring really gets the juices flowing. Green sprouts, new blooms, longer days. Everything and everyone feels rejuvenated. Wish I could roam the lawn sales with you.

Diann said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!

★Carol★ said...

Hi Sherrie! I was just thinking about you, and I hope you had a nice Easter. The garage sales have been horrible here, but I hope I have some luck at the citywide sales in two weeks. I also hope you have lots of luck at sales this summer too, because we both love our junk!
Happy Sunday,
Carol